What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently and provide a better user experience. Cookies enable websites to recognize your device and remember certain information about your preferences or past actions.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on your device for a longer period.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website, improve its performance, and provide a better user experience. They collect information anonymously.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced functionality and personalization features.
- Advertising/Targeting Cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
- Improving your browsing experience on our website;
- Remembering your preferences;
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content and services;
- Providing personalized content and advertising;
- Preventing fraudulent activities;
- Enhancing website security.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to block cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, disabling or blocking cookies may affect certain functionalities and features of our website.